ISSA Offensive Security Training
You are invited to a penetration testing training event that Brady Bloxham, from Silent Break Security, will be providing on December 8th. His November ISSA presentation was well received and many were looking to obtain additional offensive security training based on their interest in his presentation. Brady has vast experience in DoD and private sector offensive security techniques, and will be providing quality training at a fraction of the cost of security conferences (BlackHat, DEFCON, etc.).
- Exploitation with Metasploit
- Pilfering and pillaging target
- Pivot and expanding network access
- Automation with Meterpreter scripting
- Custom payloads
- Exploitation without Metasploit
- Labs will accompany the topics covered
- Laptop – capable of running at least 2 virtual machines simultaneously
- Backtrack 5 R3 virtual machine – make sure it’s updated!
- Windows XP virtual machine – installed with the software below
- Visual Studio Express
- Metasploit for Windows
- Putty (or Cygwin )
- Some experience with Metasploit
Please contact Vince Skinner or Brady Bloxham with any questions that you might have about the class.